Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Randomness

A little random rambling this morning!

  • My hubby is working lots and has had to be at work at 6:00 - 6:30am.  I really miss our time together in the morning before the kids get up!  But - I am so thankful for lots of work compared to last summer!
  • I had two barbecue bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers (from here) for breakfast this morning - and they were so good! (The recipe is from her cookbook)
  • Carson is turning over from his tummy to his back at least once a day.  The funny thing is that it startles him EVERY time he does it!
  • Today, the little boys and I are going to our favorite thrift shop to browse.  Tuesdays are 25% off!
  • Bryce is talking lots since the big kids are back to school.
  • I am looking forward to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe tomorrow with my mom and niece
  • Tomorrow is my birthday which I will share with a new niece or nephew.  My sister in law, Sara is scheduled for a C-Section tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment