Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In the Process...

It seems like lately that I am "in the process of (fill in the blank)".  I am in the process of losing weight, making a summer fun schedule, looking for a new house, making a quilt for my son's bed, teaching my daughter how to sew and most of all, writing regularly on this blog.

Somedays I seem to have it all together and accomplish much.  Then there are those more common days of floating around "wishing" I would have done more.

Maybe it is the heat.  For the last week and a half the temps have been in the 90's.  Ugh.  That kind of heat makes me want to stay in the house and read or play a game with the kids. Maybe it is just a case of "beginning of summer vacation blues"- the constant barrage of "I'm bored" or "Can I have a snack?" or "He's touching me!" 

Whatever it is, it is here.

Then I remember what Psalm 46:10a says "Be still, and know that I am God." He knows that I am "in the process" and He is here - with me - waiting for me - to be still.

No comments:

Post a Comment