Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Sorry I haven't posted in so long.  I have been feeling overwhelmed and the blog has suffered.

We have had sickness - strep, ear infections, fevers, coughs, etc.  Everything but vomit (!) and everyone was affected.

My dad had an accident at work and spent over a week in the hospital.

We put our house on the market and put a contract on one we saw back in December. I have spent more time decluttering, clearing out, throwing away, straightening and cleaning than ever before.  Funny thing is that I am LOVING it.  I have never been a "good" housekeeper, but this has forced me to change.  I have found that without all the unnecessary stuff hanging around, it frees me up to enjoy more things.  Like reading, taking walks, cooking, playing with the kids and crafting - all things that I would put off until I had more time.

I will try to post a little more often.  Thanks for hanging in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment