I hope the new year is off to a wonderful start for you. Our family is recovering from a stomach bug that hit on Thursday. Ugh! Thankfully everyone is feeling better today, but we plan on hanging around the house - just in case!
Do you make New Year Resolution's? I almost always make the same ones: Read the bible more, lose weight, be a better wife and mother. This year I decided to expand on those. Here is my list:
- Delve more deeply into God's word. I don't know if that means reading through the Bible this year or an in depth study of a few books of the Bible.
- Lose some of this baby weight by eating more real foods and not a lot of processed foods. This should affect the whole family (shh - don't let the kids know!)
- Live with less. I am so tired of the stuff around here! Less stuff = less picking up!
- Give more generously to those in need.
- To truly love my husband, children and those around me.
- To blog more regularly (ha) than I did in 2010!
Looking forward to a wonderful 2011! One full of changes, surprises, happiness and more!